Monday, September 5, 2011

Interview With FR Jason Power


Name: Jason Power
Age: 25
Home town: Brisbane, Australia
Joined: Interviewed April 2011, started May 2011














What attracted you to the business?
I first heard of the business through one of my childhood friends, he currently owns ACT Organisation in Ireland. I saw the potential of the business through his progression and the amount of money he was making.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself in 5 years time running an office in England, also back home in Australia and possibly another country. My main aim is to be earning money while I sleep. I would have promoted up to 6 owners and be getting a secure and high override from them each year. Personally, I would like to have a thatched roofed house and own a nice car.

Favourite Quote:
“Life is good "