Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Graham O' Connor - Interview


Name: Graham O’ Connor
Age: 22
Home town: Liverpool
Joined: interviewed and started 1 ½ years ago

What attracted you to the business?
The main quality of the business that was particularly appealing to me is the fast progression that is possible. I have been in other jobs where progression has just stopped because I have had to wait for someone else to be promoted, or my age has limited me, but in this business as long as you are good at what you do and are consistent; you can progress at a fast rate.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years I will have opened my own office and have promoted several other owners. In what ever division client I choose to have my office I intend to be Organisational head within the 5 years. I would like to expand my knowledge within these five years to be able to do this complex job and also be on the right path to become a Vice president of the company.