Thursday, September 15, 2011

Interview With FR Leighann Gorman

Name: Leighann Gorman
Age: 21
Home town: Liverpool
Joined: September 2010

What attracted you to the business?
It was the opportunity the business offers. And also the fact that you can help other people to achieve their goals and dreams by being part of a great organisation that is ambitious.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Running a quality office; with great people who want a better life. I will have a core of brilliant owners that will help me reach the goal of organisational head. I want to give out the administration award at the next rally! Personally I would like to travel all over Europe and over the world, to improve me as a person. This will also give me the opportunity to visit other offices and get involved in voluntary work abroad; as this will majorly help the fabulous work that charities do, and help me have more of a passion for those that I represent.

Favourite Quote: “Keep Calm and carry on."
"Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better"
"True development comes from how you are in the field