Saturday, September 10, 2011

Interview With Kevin Barker


Name: Kev Barker
Age: 32
Home town: Liverpool
Joined: Interviewed and started 2010

What attracted you to the business?
I was particularly impressed that there is no seniority in progression in the company which meant that I could move up the ranks without having to wait for someone else to do so before me. There is no limited number of senior positions in any particular office. Another thing that attracted me is that you are in control of your own destiny, the amount of work you put in the amount of rewards you get out.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I know that in 5 years time I will be running my own office, although I am not quite sure where yet. I will expect to have at least 5 other owners promoted from my office, and have several assistant owners lined up. I would also liked to have expanded into other products and clients in my office, having possibly two teams on two different clients.

Favourite Quote:
“Don’t let the idiots get you down.”