Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Interview With FR Richard Romano


Name: Richard Romano
Age: 30
Home town: Liverpool
Joined: Interviewed and Started 2 years ago (2009)

What attracted you to the business?
My main attraction to the business is the opportunity it can lend to you if you seize it. It is very easy and simple to build a team of strong people and see your team growth expand, and with this you can see your own progression escalate.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I will be running my own office in Liverpool, in which I will have two different divisions in, to ensure that I have expanded my knowledge into different fields of the business. I will have promoted up to 5 new owners and have a strong office of 50 people, in which I intend to have at least 5 assistant owners ready to be promoted the next year.

Favourite Quote:
“Some will, some won’t, and who cares? Who’s next?”