Saturday, August 20, 2011

Claudia Bell - Interview


Claudia Bell
Age: 23
Home town: Liverpool
Joined: Interviewed April 2011, started June 2011













What attracted you to the business?
The business is full of opportunities and a person who has just joined can progress at a high rate without waiting for their leader to do so. There is no seniority. The money you can make from this business is unbelievable, and I would love to be making that one day!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I will have opened in own office within the next year, will have promoted up to four owners in 5 years time. I would like to be an Organisational head with the opportunity to move a new office to another country, if I haven't already done so. I know my office will be at the top of the leader’s board in my division. Personally in five years, I would like to own a brand new Jaguar X type and own my own house.

Favourite Quote:
A goal is just a dream with a deadline