Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interview with Danielle Blake


Name: Danielle Blake
Age: 23
Home town: Manchester
Joined: July 2007

What attracted you to the business?
I was a poor student and so when I first joined the business it was the prospect of making really great money!! It was only after a few weeks into the business did I see the long term opportunity that was being offered not just to me, but to every field representative.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself as being an organisational head, leading a business organisation of at least twenty offices. Some of the offices that I will have opened would be worldwide, increasing my network of knowledge and cultures. I would like to be pioneering a new country myself, and being close to becoming a country head myself. Personally, I would like to be living in a plush penthouse apartment with two snazzy cars and an amazing gadget filled futuristic kitchen.

Favourite Quote:
“tough times don't last, but tough people do!"