Monday, August 15, 2011

Interview With Alex Pinker - Our Founder


Name: Alex Pinker
Age: 34
Home town: London
Joined: Founded the company














What attracted you to the business?
I like the fast pace environment, and because there is no waiting in line to promote yourself, I could go as fast as I wanted. I am very forward thinking and I didn't have to wait long to move ahead, though some of this is down to my own determination. I also like; particularly doing charities, the impact that I and my team will be making for the charity we represent at the time.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years I will be running an organisation in many different countries, which will have expanded my knowledge of the business internationally. I will have promoted at least 10 more owners into the business which will expand my reputation throughout the business.

Favourite Quote:
“Your opponent, in the end, is never really the player on the other side of the net, or the swimmer in the next lane, or the team at the other side of the field, or even the bar you must high jump. Your opponent is yourself, your negative internal voices, your level of determination."